Kangda Food (HKG:0834) forms JV for rabbit biz

   Date:2011-12-22     Source:xywlitingting

CHINA Kangda Food (00834.HK) said that it has incorporated a subsidiary in the PRC, Jilin Kangmei Rabbit Co., Ltd., which will principally engage in breeding and sale of rabbits and rabbits for test uses.

51% of the registered capital in Jilin Kangmei is owned by China Kangda Food and the remaining 49% is held by an independent third party.

Jilin Kangmei has a registered and paid-up capital of RMB8.5 million.


2005-2011 www.researchinchina.com All Rights Reserved 京ICP备05069564号-1